The Brougham Apartments offers large studio floorplans, and several units have easily been converted to one-bedroom “lofts” with the simple addition of a 6-ft dividing wall. The building’s systems have been updated - - including a modern boiler, separate domestic hot water boiler, 10-year-old roof, solar panels and vinyl windows. The low-maintenance property is currently owner-managed.
- Low-Maintenance Building with Modern Systems
- Expansive Studio Floorplans Allow Conversion to Lofts
- Value-Add Opportunities Without Significant CapEx
- Updated Vinyl Windows
- Potential for Rooftop Deck
- 15 Off-Street Parking Spaces